- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 c. of turkey gravy (2 - 16 oz. jars will work)
- 1/2 c. diced onions
- 1/3 c. chopped celery
- 6 oz. stuffing (like Stove-Top Stuffing in a box)
- 1/2 cup Craisins or other dried cranberries
- Pour 1/2 c. dry stuffing over the bottom of the crock pot
- Place chicken breasts on top of stuffing.
- Pour 1 & 1/2 c. gravy on the chicken.
- Combine other 1 & 1/2 c. gravy, remaining stuffing; and cranberries in a medium sized bowl.
- Top the chicken with the mixture from the bowl.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.~ Pairs well with mashed potatoes.
Crock Pot Girl