- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- sesame seeds
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
3. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4. Pour half of the sauce over the chicken; turn to coat.
5. Seal & refrigerate both chicken and remaining sauce overnight.
6. Drain chicken, discarding the marinade.
7. Place chicken in 5 qt crock pot.
8. Top with remaining marinade.
9. Cover. Cook on low for 3 1/2 – 4 hours until chicken is tender.
10. Place wings on serving dish; sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional)
Crock Pot Girl