- 21 oz. can cherry pie filling (other fruit fillings optional)
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. walnuts, (optional)
1. Place pie filling in greased crock pot.
2. Combine dry cake mix and melted butter (mixture will be crumbly). Sprinkle over filling. Sprinkle with walnuts. (optional)
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours, or on high for 2 hours.
4. Allow to cook, then serve in bowls with dips of ice cream or whipped topping (if desired).
NOTE: for a less rich, less sweet desert, use only half the cake mix and only 1/4 c. butter melted.
Crock Pot Girl