- 8 chicken legs
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 T. butter
- 16 oz. whole tomatoes
- 1 large onion — chopped
- 4 oz. mushrooms — sliced & drained
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Rinse the chicken (skin on) and pat dry.
2. Melt butter in a skillet. Browning the chicken legs on all sides in the butter.
3. Transfer browned chicken in the crock pot.
4. Combine all the other ingredients together. Mix well. Pour over the chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
Optional: Serve over noodles!
Crock Pot Girl