- 3 lb. boneless turkey breast, halved
- 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. apple juice
- 1 T cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. cold water
- 1/4 tsp. browning sauce (optional)
Crock Pot Turkey Breast is great for sandwiches as well as a meal with all the fixins!
1. Place the turkey breast skin side up in a 5-qt. crock pot.
2. Combine in a seperate bowl the cranberry sauce, sugar, apple juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, cinnamon, cloves and allspice; and pour over turkey.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
4. Remove turkey to a cutting board; keep warm.
5. Strain cooking juices in a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth; gradually stir into strained juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in browning sauce if desired.
6. Serve gravy with sliced turkey.
Crock Pot Girl