- 3-4 lbs chicken (thighs or cleaned whole chicken)
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 vidalia (sweet) onion, chopped
- pepper (to taste)
I have traveled all over the world and one of my absolute favorite places is the Philippines. Not only are the people kind and warm, but I also discovered Chicken Adobo there! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
1. Rinse chicken and place in the crock pot.
2. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours.
4. Serve with rice.
Crock Pot Girl