- 2 c. blackberries
- 2 c. peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. all-purpose baking mix
- 2 1/2 T sugar
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Love this recipe for summer time! Especially when blackberries and peaches are in season!
1. Place the blackberries, peaches, sugar, cornstarch, water, and lemon juice in the crock pot. Mix to combine.
2. Cover. Cook on Low 4 to 6 hours or High 2 to 3 hours.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until the dough just comes together.
4. Drop 6 spoonfuls of the dough over the fruit.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 1 additional hour.
Crock Pot Girl