- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, undrained (or 1 can black beans + 1 can corn)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- optional: small can, green chillies (drained)
- optional: avocado
1. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours (Note: if adding avocado, place in crock pot the last 15 minutes of cooking)
3. Remove chicken and shred (place back in soup)
4. Line a bowl with tortilla chips, top with soup and sprinkle with cheese.
Crock Pot Girl