- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. season salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic, fresh or dried, minced
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1 - 2 T. mustard
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 c. breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. milk, (Crock Pot Girl used Almond Milk, but you can use what you have on hand, even water)
- 1 onion, small, diced
Honestly Crock Pot BEST Meatloaf EVER, is exactly what the title states. It is moist and has a ton of delicious flavor!
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Form into a loaf to fit crock pot. Place a strip of foil under the meatloaf and place in crock pot, cover top of meatloaf with 2 tablespoons ketchup.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
NOTE: Foil is to make it easier to lift out!
Crock Pot Girl