- 8 slices bread (remove crust), cubed or torn into bits.
- 2 c. (8 oz) grated cheddar, swiss, or american cheese
- 1 c. cooked, chopped ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 c light cream or milk
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 T. parsley
1. Lightly grease the crock pot.
2. Alternate layers of bread, cheese and ham.
3. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and parsley.
4. Pour over bread in crock pot.
5. Sprinkly with paprika.
6. Cover. Cook on Low 3-4 hours. (The longer cooking times yields a firmer, dryer dish)
Note: I use a timer in the wall plug to start my Souffle to be done by the time we will want to eat breakfast.
Crock Pot Girl