- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/4 c. hot water
- 2 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 T. red wine
- 6 oz. medium sized pasta, uncooked
- 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c. sour cream
1. Brown the ground beef and onion in saucepan. Drain. Place in crock pot.
2. Stir in salt, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, and flour.
3. Add water. bouillon, and wine. Mix well.
4. Cover. Cook on Low 2-3 hours.
5. Cook pasta of your choice in separate pan according to pkg. directions. Stir cooked pasta, mushrooms, and sour cream into crock pot.
6. Cover. Cook on High 10-15 minutes.
Crock Pot Girl