- 12 oz. can beer
- 1 T. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black or white pepper
- 1 lb. American cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- English Muffins, or toast.
- Bacon cooked until crisp
- Tomato slices
1. In crock pot, combine beer, mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on High 1-2 hours, until mixture boils.
3. Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring consantly until all the cheese melts.
4. Heat on High 20-30 minutes with cover off, stirring frequently.
5. Serve hot over toasted English Muffin or over toasted bread cut into triangles.
6. Garnish with strips of crisp bacon and tomato slices.
NOTE: This is a good dish for brunch with fresh fruit, juice, and coffee. Also makes a great lunch or late-night supper. Serve with a tossed green salad, especially fresh spinach and orange slices with a vinaigrette dressing.
Crock Pot Girl