- 2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. chopped fire roasted green chilies, canned and drained
- 2 oz. diced jalapeno peppers, canned and drained (If you use almost half a bottle of pre-slice jalepenos, it will tame it down a little!)
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese (or shredded Pizza cheese, or half and half)
1. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
2. Watch for the first 20 minutes or so, stirring so that everything blends together.
3. Cover. Cook on High until warmed through, and turn to warm.
4. Serve with bite sized tortilla chips!
Crock Pot Girl