- 2-3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar salsa, any variety
- Taco shells, any style/variety
- optional: 1/2-1 packet of chicken taco seasoning (for a little extra flavor)
1. Add chicken to crock pot, then salsa, then beans.(optional: Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 packet of chicken taco seasoning on top of beans.)
2. Cook low for 6 hours.
3. Shred chicken with tongs or 2 forks before serving.
4. Serve in taco shells and top with low-fat shredded cheese, low-fat sour cream, and any other toppings you like.
5. Leftovers can be refrigerated or frozen.
Crock Pot Girl