- 1 box of yellow cake mix (not prepared, just the dry mix)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 large can of pie filling (cherry, blueberry, or apples work great)
1. Empty the cake mix into a medium sized bowl.
2. Add softened butter and combine with clean hands (should produce a “crumb” mixture)
3. Pour pie filling into the bottom of the crock pot.
4. Carefully sprinkle all of the mix on top of the pie filling.
5. Cover and cook on High for 2-3 hours.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Note: Many newer crock pots will cook this in 2 hours. You will know it’s done when the pie filling starts bubbling through the cake mix.
Crock Pot Girl