- 5 lbs. red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 T. minced garlic, or to taste
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
This is a great recipe for the holidays, as you can make it ahead and it will be hot, not to mention YUMMY!
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potatoes, garlic, and bouillon until potatoes are tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving water.
2. In a bowl, mash potatoes with sour cream and cream cheese, adding reserved water as needed to attain desired consistency.
3. Transfer the potato mixture to the crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Just before serving, stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Crock Pot Girl