- 1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. finely minced fresh parsley
- 4 to 5 ears of corn, husked
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Thoroughly mix butter, garlic and parsley in small bowl.
2. Place each ear of corn on a piece of aluminum foil and generously spread butter on each ear.
3. Season corn with salt and pepper and tightly seal foil.
4. Place corn in crock pot; overlap ears,if necessary.
5. Add enough water to come 1/4 of the way up each ear.
6. Cover. Cook on Low 4 to 5 hours or on High 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until done.
Crock Pot Girl