- 3 T. oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lg. onion, diced
- 1 lb. cubed sirloin or ground sirloin
- 1/2 lb. cubed pork or ground pork
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. water
- 2 - 4 oz. cans diced green chilies
- 4 lg. potatoes, diced
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen corn (optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Brown onions, garlic, sirloin, and pork in oil in skillet. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
2. Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 4-6 hours, or until potatoes are soft.
Note: Excellent served with warm tortilla’s or corn bread.
Crock Pot Girl