- 2 - 12 oz. beef gravy, jars or 3 cups prepared brown gravy
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 2 T. butter
- 1 large onion, cut in chunks
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 2 lbs. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 c. sour cream, (8 ounces)
- 12 oz. egg noodles, medium, cooked and drained
1. Sauté mushrooms in butter until tender.
2. In crock pot, combine mushrooms, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and allspice.
3. Stir meatballs into the sauce.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
5. Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot gravy mixture into the sour cream. Stir the sour cream mixture into the crock pot mixture.
6. Serve meatballs over hot buttered noodles.
Note: Can make your own meatballs with ground beef or ground turkey if you desire.
Crock Pot Girl