- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, (softened)
- 3/4 c. half and half
- 1 tsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 oz. bag frozen cut spinach, thawed and well drained
- 13 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2/3 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Combine the cream cheese and half and half in a bowl until well blended.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Pour the mixture into the crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook for 2 hours or until thoroughly melted.
Crock Pot Girl