- 3 lbs. stewing meat, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 T. oil
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 14 oz. can Italian tomatoes, crushed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 wedges cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 T. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Brown meat in oil in skillet. Drain.
2. Combine all ingredients except water in large Crock Pot.
3. Cover with water.
4. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
Variation: Add vegetables you desire. This could also be a vegetarian recipe by excluding the Stewing Meat and the bouillon cubes.
Crock Pot Girl