- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cans pizza sauce with cheese
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seed (optional)
- 1 T. cornstarch
- additional toppings of your choice (ex: mushrooms, onions, peppers)
- tortilla chips, soft tortillas or french bread
Crock Pot Pizza Fondue was a favorite growing up and a staple at just about any slumber party. It brings back great memories and I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
1. Brown beef, crumble fine, and drain.
2. Combine all ingredients except tortilla chips in crock pot.
3. Cover & Crock on Low 2-3 hours.
4. Serve with tortilla chips, soft tortillas or pieces of french bread for dipping.
Crock Pot Girl