- 1 c. sugar, brown, packed
- 1 c. flour
- 3 T. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 T. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. sugar, brown, packed
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 3/4 c. boiling water
- vanilla ice cream, or ice cream of your choice
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Cake will be gooey as it will be cake and the fudge! But oh so good!
1. Mix together 1 cup brown sugar, and flour, 3 T. cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla. Spread over the bottom of crock pot.
3. Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over mixture in crock pot.
4. Pour in boiling water: DO NOT STIR!
5. Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or ice cream of your choice.
Crock Pot Girl