- 4 - 5 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 c. marsala wine
- 1/2 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 2 T. butter, broken into small pieces (margarine is ok)
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
1. Put the chicken breasts in a 5 quart crock pot. They can go in frozen, but make sure they don’t overlap as much as possible.
2. Mix the flour, salt, pepper, and basil, and sprinkle over the chicken.
3. Pour the wine and broth into the crockpot.
4. Dot the butter over the chicken and dump the mushrooms on top.
5. Cook Low for 6 hours.
6. When the 6 hours are up, take the chicken out and place on the serving dish. Stir the sauce a little, and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
7. Serve over pasta of your choice or rice.
Crock Pot Girl