- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts (can use frozen!)
- 16.5 oz. Bottle Archer Farms Hawaiian Style Barbecue Sauce (from Target)
- 20 oz. Pineapple Chunks, canned and drained
- 1 small onion, diced (Optional)
- 1 small green pepper, diced (Optional)
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray for an easy clean-up!
2. Place frozen or thawed chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
3. Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
5. Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
Optional: Can add diced onions and peppers for additional flavor.
6. Serve over rice.
Crock Pot Girl