- 1 lb. bacon, diced
- 1/4 lb. ham, cubed
- 2 c. chopped onions
- 2 c. diced celery
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. diced potatoes
- 2 c. cooked, diced chicken
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 2 bottles clam juice, or 2 cans clams with juice (Crock Pot Girl prefers 2 cans clams with juice)
- 1 lb. can whole kernal corn wih liquid
- 3/4 c. flour
- 4 c. milk
- 4 c. shredded cheddar or jack, cheese
- 1/2 c. whipping cream (not whipped)
- 2 T. fresh parsley
1. Saute bacon, ham, onions, and celery in skillet until bacon is crisp and onions and celery are limp. Add salt and pepper.
2. Combine all ingredients in crock pot except flour, milk, cheese, cream, and parsley.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours, or on High 3-4 hours.
4. Whisk flour into milk. Stir into soup, along with cheese, whipping cream, and parsley. Cook one more hour on High.
Crock Pot Girl