- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 - 10 3/4 oz. cans cheddar cheese soup - undiluted
1. Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
2. Drain and remove sausage.
3. In the same skillet, melt butter.
4. Stir in flour and pepper until smooth. GRADUALLY whisk in milk and soup.
5. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 more minutes or until thick and bubbly.
6. Stir in sausage.
7. Transfer to the crock pot.
8. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours. Stir!
Note: Serve over biscuits.
Crock Pot Girl
Nutricianal facts include Bisquits!