- 16 oz. pkg. pound cake mix
- 1/3 c. vanilla instant piudding (reserve rest of pudding from 3 oz. pkg. for glaze)
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 T. Galliano liqueur
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- remaining pudding mix
- 2/3 c. orange juice
- 1 T. Galliano liqueur
1. Mix together all ingredients for cake. Beat for 3 minutes. Pour batter into greased and floured bread or cake pan that will fit into your crock pot. Cover pan with 8 paper towels.
2. Bake in covered crock pot on High 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 hours.
3. Invert cake onto serving platter.
4. Mix together glaze ingredients. Spoon over cake.
Crock Pot Girl