- 4 lg. baked potatoes
- 2/3 c. butter
- 2/3 c. flour
- 6 c. milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 chopped green onions
- 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
1. Cut baked potato in half. Scoop out pulp and put in a small bowl.
2. Melt butter in a large kettle. Add flour. Gradually stir in milk. Comtinue to stir until smooth, thickened, ad bubbly.
3. Stir in potato pulp, salt, pepper, and three quarters of the onions, bacon and cheese. Cook until heated. Stir in Sour Cream.
4. Transfer to the crock pot set on low. Top with remaiing onions, bacon, and cheese.
Note: Serve on a buffet table, straight from the crock pot.
Varation: Add extra Velveeta Cheese to make the soup extra cheesy and creamy.
Crock Pot Girl