- 2 to 2 1/4 lbs. ground beef
- 32 oz. kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 29 oz. diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 8 oz. can rotel tomato sauce with green chili's
- 3 - 8 oz. tomato sauce cans with water, and add 1-2 T. Ketchup (stir and add to ingredients)
- (Optional on the water and ketchup unless you like your chili a bit soupy like we do!)
- 1-2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped ( I have used red pepper too)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
This Crock Pot Chili is a family favorite! You will be glad you fixed this especially in the chilly weather!
1. Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Transfer to a crock pot.
3. Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPTcheese.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours (or on low for 8-10 hours to really bring out the flavor)
5. Garnish individual servings with cheese (optional).
Crock Pot Girl