- 3 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 8-oz. jar mango chutney
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
If you like curry dishes will you LOVE this one. It is quite healthy too, as long as you look at the ingredients in the mango chutney you choose (note: high fructose corn syrup and preservatives are in the major brands, so avoid those)!
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4-5 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-9 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and onions are tender.
3. Stir well and serve over hot cooked couscous or rice, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl