- 2 10 oz. bags frozen green beans
- 1 14.8 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c. milk or soy milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 2.8 oz. can French-fried onions
Great with so many meals! A fave for all the holidays too! Love Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole..
1. Mix together the green beans, soup and milk in the crock pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and half of the French-fried onions.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Top with remaining onions just before serving.
Crock Pot Girl