- 1 - 2 lb. pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. cooked ham, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- salt and pepper to tast
1. Lightly grease a 4 quart or larger crock pot.
2. Place 1/3 of the hash brown potatoes in a layer on the bottom.
3. Layer 1/3 of the ham, onion, green pepper, and Cheddar cheese.
4. Repeat layers two more times.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour over the contents of the crock pot.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours.
Crock Pot Girl