- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry Italian seasoning packet (the kind you make dressing with)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup (low-fat variety works great too!)
- 1/2 block cream cheese
- 1 package egg noodles
1. Set crock pot to low and add chicken.
2. Mix seasoning packet with water and pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
4. Next, in small saucepan, over med. heat, mix soup and cream cheese.
5. After constant stirring, pour soup mixture over chicken in crock pot.
6. Cook 1 more hour on low setting.
Shred chicken and serve over egg noodles, rice, or pasta. Yummy and oh-so-easy!
Crock Pot Girl