- 2 small onions
- 2 - 3/4 inch thick, boneless center loin pork chops, FROZEN
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 2 T. prepared mustard with white wine
- Fresh parsley sprigs, or lemon slices, optional
1. Cut off ends of onions and peel. Cut onions in half crosswise to make 8 thick wheels. Place in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Sear both sides of frozen chops in heavy skillet. Place in the crock pot on top of the onions. Sprinkle with pepper.
3. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water. Stir in mustard. Pour into crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
5. Serve topped with fresh parsley sprigs or lemon slices, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl