- 3 racks of baby back ribs cut into 3-4 rib pieces (I prefer pork but you can use pork or beef)
- BBQ Sauce:
- Vegetable or other cooking oil
- 2 small red onions, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c. cider vinegar
- 1 c. ketchup
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
These Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs are so tender and flavorful. Everyone in my family loves these juicy, tender, delicious ribs – even the kids. The best part is they are so easy – you will never go out for ribs again!
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened and lightly browned.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove half the sauce and set aside (refrigerate then heat when needed) to use later for serving.
3. Add ribs and sauce to the crock pot.
4. Cover & crock on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours. (if you cook on low they will be more tender)
5. To serve, cut ribs between bones and serve with extra sauce.
Crock Pot Girl