- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, miced
- 4 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
- 1/3 c. finely chopped roasted red bell peppers (from 7 1/4 oz. jar)
- crackers, fresh vegetables (cut-up) or snack bread slices
1. Combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and galic in food processor.
2. Process until smooth.
3. Transfer mixture to the crock pot.
4. Add artichoke hearts and red bell pepper. Stir well.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour and stir again.
Use as spread for crackers, fresh vegetables (cut-up), or snack bread slices.
Note: Low-fat cheese and low-fat mayonnaise are not recommended for this spread.
Crock Pot Girl