- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 jars of salsa (mild to hot for desired taste) (I use one mild and one mediium as we don't like our chicken too hot.)
1. Place 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast in the crock pot.
2. Pour two jars of salsa over breast and turn on low for 8 hours. (mild – hot salsa for your desired taste.)
3. Remove chicken from the crock pot and shred by pulling apart with two forks.
4. Once all piece of chicken are shredded place back in the salsa to use in many of your favorite mexican recipes.
Note: Can use for chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, chicken burrito, and many of your favorite casseroles. Make ahead and freeze in individual containers!
Variation: Can add green chilies and onions for added flavor.
Crock Pot Girl