- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless boneless
- 1 taco seasoning mix, package reduced-sodium
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. light sour cream
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Put the chicken breasts in the sprayed crock pot.
3. Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
4. Top with salsa.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
6. When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
7. Place about 2 T. cornstarch in a small amount of water. Stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Note: Can be served with refried beans and fried rice, with a dollop of sour cream on top. Or if shredded severed in a tortilla wrap!
Crock Pot Girl