- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 3/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. salt
1. Place the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Cook, stirring to crumble, until beef is browned. Drain.
3. Transfer the beef and onion to a crock pot and stir in the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and mustard.
4. Season with celery seed, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt.
5. Cover. Cook on Low setting for a 2 hours before serving.
Note: YUMMY!! …and you can also store in freezer bags or containers for another meal.
Crock Pot Girl