- 4 cups milk, (can use 2% or 1%)
- 4 T. pumpkin, canned
- 4 T. sugar
- 4 T. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground cloves, and tiny pinch of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee or 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- Optional: Garnish with whipped topping
Crock Pot Pumpkin Latte 1 can be doubled and tripled for a larger group of people, you will just need to adjust the size of your crock pot!
1. Place in a 4 qt. crock pot, but it will fit in a 1 1/2 qt.
2 Add the coffee/espresso and milk to the crockpot.
3. Whisk in the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and vanilla.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours if everything is cold.
5. Whisk again.
6. Ladle into mugs, and garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
Crock Pot Girl