- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 T. butter
- 2 small cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, washed well and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, carrots, celery and onion in a crock pot.
2. Fill the crock with enough water to cover.
3. Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on High, or 9 to 10 hours on Low.
4. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the crock pot. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
Variation from a Facebook Friend: Omit water and vegetables, substitue with 3 cups chicken broth, and use bisquick drop dumplings instead of the biscuits. (Good substitute if you don’t have bisquits on hand!)
Crock Pot Girl