- 12 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 - 6 1/2 oz. cans lump crab meat
- 1 oz. pkg. dehydrated onion soup mix
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste
- fresh chives, minced, for garnish
1. Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in the crock pot.
2. Cover. Heat on High until the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese, crab meat, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
4. Stir thoroughly.
5. Cover. Cook for 30 minutes on High.
6. Shortly before serving, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Sprinkly the top with fresh minced chives as a garnish. (Optional)
9. Serve with bread rounds, crackers or potato chips. The Crock Pot Girl prefers tortilla chips.
Crock Pot Girl