- 29 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 c. applesauce (I use Mott’s Natural No Sugar Added kind—it’s really good!)
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar
- 1 T. real maple syrup
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or you can use a combination of nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
The pumpkin adds a little zing to the regular Apple Butter recipe, so make this your next Apple Butter recipe…. Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Butter!
1. Put all ingredients in crock pot and stir.
2. Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour, then stir and turn to low for 5-6 hours, stirring once an hour or so.
3. Let it cool for half an hour and then store in any type of jar.
Crock Pot Girl