- 3 c. barbecue sauce (any)
- 2 c. apple jelly
- 2 - 3 T. tapioca, optional, for thicker sauce
- 2 T. vinegar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. find dry bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- non-stick vegetable spray
1. In your crockpot, stir together barbecue sauce, jelly, tapioca (if used), and vinegar.
2. Cover. Cook on HIGH while preparing meatballs.
3. For meatballs, in large bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, garlic powder, salt, and onion powder. Add ground turkey and mix well. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
4. Spray a 12-inch non-stick skillet with vegetable spray; add meatballs and brown on all sides over medium heat.
5. Drain meatballs and add to crock pot sauce mix; stir very gently to coat with sauce.
6. Cover. Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
7. Makes about 5 dozen meatballs.
Crock Pot Girl