- 3 1/2 quarts water
- 15 slices fresh ginger, peeled
- 15 green cardamom pods, split open and seeded
- 25 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- 8 black tea bags
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Pour water into crock pot.
2. Stir in the ginger, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and peppercorns.
3. Cover. Cook on High; simmer for 8 hours.
4. Steep tea bags in the hot spiced water for 5 minutes.
5. Strain tea into a clean container.
6. Stir in sweetened condensed milk; serve hot.
Crock Pot Girl