- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 T. honey
- 3 T. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 c. fresh pineapple, diced or 14 oz. can pineapple chunks, packed in natural juices, drained
1. Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper and place in the crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, conbine the orange juice, honey, basil and garlic.
3. Add the peppers, zucchini and pineapple chunks to the stoneware, and pour the orange juice sauce over all.
4. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
Crock Pot Girl