- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 lbs. pork arm steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) chow mein or stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 med. stalks celery, sliced (1 c.)
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen mixed sugar snap stir-fry vegetables
- 1/4 c. teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12 oz. bottle) (or any stir fry sauce)
- 1 lb. uncooked angel hair pasta or vermicelli
1. Place onion, pork, seasoning mix (dry), water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and celery in order listed to 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
3. Gently stir in frozen vegetables and teriyaki baste and glaze.
4. Increase to high.
5. Cover. Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
6. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package while vegetables are cooking.
7. Serve pork mixture over pasta.
Crock Pot Girl