- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 c. frozen chopped onion (from 12-oz bag), thawed
- 1 med. stalk celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 carton (32-oz) chicken broth
- 1 c. water
- 3 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 bag (8 oz) shredded American - Cheddar cheese blend (2 c.)
- 1/4 c. real bacon pieces
- 4 med. green onions, sliced (1/4 c.)
1. In 3 to 4 quart crock pot, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture.
4. Increase heat to High.
5. Cover. Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in cheese until melted.
6. Garnish individual servings with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
Crock Pot Girl