- 2 - 3 lb. venison, or beef, roast, cubed
- 2 lg. onions, sliced in rings
- 1 - 2 18 oz. bottles BBQ of your choice
1. Put layer of meat and layer of onion rings in crock pot. Drizzle generously with BBQ sauce. Repeat layers until meat and onion rings are all placed.
2. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
Note: To be sure venison cooks tender, marinate overnight in 1 c. vinegar and 2 T. dried rosemary. In the morning, discard marinade, cut the venison into cubes, and proceed with recipe. Also can use with beef!
3. Great served with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable, or slice thin and pile onto rolls of your choice, drizzle with juice.
Crock Pot Girl